Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new links

Pastorelli,
    I've taken up your advice and created a NEW hotmail-adress for everyone on this site to use, I've named it kingsbarn2@hotmail.com
    the password is the same as the authentic music page's is.
    I posted some of my works there for now..I hope someone will take a peak one of these days ...

Also these links are interesting for beethoven SHEETMUSIC fans... www.sheetmusicarchive.net
    Here one finds AL the sonata's of beethoven and some bagatelles, some pianotrancriptions of liszt from symphonies and more..FREE to download.
    www.bh2000.net/score

Here one finds AL the symphonies and AL the concerto's of our most reveared meastro in original from *no 4 hand piano transcriptions* AGAIN free to download.

ENJOY Y'all

Regards,
    Ruud

--------------------------------------------
    I removed the password Ruud - we cannot have it displayed publicly on the forum!

[This message has been edited by Peter (edited 05-05-2004).]

Originally posted by ruudp:
    Pastorelli,
    I've taken up your advice and created a NEW hotmail-adress for everyone on this site to use, I've named it kingsbarn2@hotmail.com
    I posted some of my works there for now..I hope someone will take a peak one of these days ...

Also these links are interesting for beethoven SHEETMUSIC fans... www.sheetmusicarchive.net
    Here one finds AL the sonata's of beethoven and some bagatelles, some pianotrancriptions of liszt from symphonies and more..FREE to download.
    www.bh2000.net/score

Here one finds AL the symphonies and AL the concerto's of our most reveared meastro in original from *no 4 hand piano transcriptions* AGAIN free to download.

ENJOY Y'all

Regards,
    Ruud

Very, very nice! Thanks!

Comment

OOOOWWW :$ I'm VERY sorry you guys...how STUPID of me to put in the password....
      Thnx for removing it and once again SORRY...

regards,
      ruud

Comment

Another new site to check out is this one devoted to the Eroica - it is new and still being tested.
        www.beethovenseroica.com

------------------
        'Man know thyself'
        'Man know thyself'

Comment

Ruud
          I tried to listen to your files. I have those .MID's on my desktop, but how can I bring them to work? I'm sorry for my incompetence...

Comment

Originally posted by Pastorali:
            Ruud
            I tried to listen to your files. I have those .MID's on my desktop, but how can I bring them to work? I'm sorry for my incompetence...

Comment

Ruud

Comment

DAMN...something went wrong..
                Reply take two .

Pastoralli don't feel stupid nor incompetent..those who are to proud to ask for help are the real dumb people in my book
                You've got to have Windows mediaplayer in order to be able to listen to these files *I presume you've downloaded them*
                Should you not have windows mediaplayer the simply follow this link and you'll be able to download mediaplayer 7.1`for free..
                I hope it works and am looking forword for comments.

Regards,
                Ruud.

P.s should germen suit you better to give suggestions or just be easier to type in...I'm also able to read germean I can't type it proerly yet but reeading goes very well.
                P.p.s.. As if I've never heard rudi carrell before :P I've ben lstning to these jokes for years now mainly thnx to my parent.I'm sorry for the mistake and I solemnly swaer it WON'T happen again ..

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Peter:
                  Another new site to check out is this one devoted to the Eroica - it is new and still being tested.
                  www.beethovenseroica.com

[/QUOTE

Peter, very nice site...

Comment

Originally posted by Peter:
                    www.beethovenseroica.com

Indd A VERY nice site..

Comment

patorali,
                      Did the link function?? were you able to hear the music??*just being VERY anxious*

Regards ruud.

Comment

Pastorelli,

www.bh2000.net/score

ENJOY Y'all

Regards,
                        Ruud

Wow awsome!

Comment

patorali,
                          Did the link function?? were you able to hear the music??*just being VERY anxious*

Regards ruud.
                          Ruud
                          I am used to handle it the same way like with music. I can accept only tasteful things. In reason of that I own a MAC and I am not willing to put an other Microsoft software on my baby. Pity, I had like to listen to your compositions...

Comment

Ruud
                            I am used to handle it the same way like with music. I can accept only tasteful things. In reason of that I own a MAC and I am not willing to put an other Microsoft software on my baby. Pity, I had like to listen to your compositions...

Actually you should be able to listen to them even without windows programma's perhaps you've got quickplayer or some of the like...these should be able to open the works aswel
                            Regards,
                            ruud.

Comment

Working...
                            X