John Berger anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Berger anyone?

Has anyone read any of this mans work? I have read his book, "The Success and Failure of Picasso" and now I am reading a collection of his "selected essay's". What an excellent mind! A must for anyone who is interested in art history and its broader, social and political implications.

------------------
    v russo
    v russo

Originally posted by v russo:
    Has anyone read any of this mans work? I have read his book, "The Success and Failure of Picasso" and now I am reading a collection of his "selected essay's". What an excellent mind! A must for anyone who is interested in art history and its broader, social and political implications.

Sounds interesting to me. I've always thought of Picasso as part worthwhile and part worthless.

See my paintings and sculptures at Saatchiart.com. In the search box, choose Artist and enter Charles Zigmund.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaszz:
      Sounds interesting to me. I've always thought of Picasso as part worthwhile and part worthless.

Well, he was one of the most significant and greatest artists of the 20th century. Check out the book, you may find it interesting.

------------------
      v russo

[This message has been edited by v russo (edited March 28, 2004).]
      v russo

Comment

Working...
      X