Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Mozart website

Last weekend I and a couple partners opened
    a new website devoted to Mozart. I know several visitors here are also Mozart lovers. Please stop by, look us over, and join in the conversation. Our board does not require registration. I asked Peters permission before posting this, and he and I will cross link sites.
    www.mozartforum.com

Our site is not finished, but only started, it probably will always be growing.If you love Mozart as well as Beethoven I think you'll enjoy what you find there.

Regards

Steve
    www.mozartforum.com

Great site Steve! I have it listed in my favorite folder for classical music.

I don't know how often I'll be posting. I really don't like "Baumstruktur" style forums. I guess that's because I am so used to the "Brettstruktur" style like what Peter has here.

Congratulations on a lovely site devoted to my second favorite composer, W. A. Mozart.

Comment

This really is an excellent, informative site. I agree with Andrea, navigating it is a bit of a chore, although those of you who do the "newsgroup" thing will feel right at home. That littel niggle aside though, if Mozart is among your interests, you really need to check this out.

------------------
      Regards,
      Gurn
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That's my opinion, I may be wrong.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Regards,
      Gurn
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That's my opinion, I may be wrong.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. My partners and I prefered that style of discussion for one reason. It is very easy to see who is replying to whom. In the style used here and in most sites if you want to reply directly to post #3 but the thread is now 25 posts long and drifting off topic it is a bit more difficult to do and have it all make sense.

It's largely a matter of what you're used to.

Regards

Steve
        www.mozartforum.com

Comment

I agree, this is a very nice site!

A question about the structure of your forum. How will you handle a topic like 'What are you listening to right now', with about 200 posts?

regards

Comment

Originally posted by Pastorali:
            I agree, this is a very nice site!

A question about the structure of your forum. How will you handle a topic like 'What are you listening to right now', with about 200 posts?

regards
            I don't think a topic such as that is of much value. Thats one advantage of our type of software, topics just continue to drift lower and lower. They can't constantly be bumped back to the top of a list. You'd have to start a new discussion "Wow I just heard a new recording of......"

Regards

Steve

www.mozartforum.com

Comment

Working...
            X