Another listening label

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another listening label

In addition to Naxos.com, here is another label with a good number of works for free listening. Browse by composer and you'll see which albums have listenable tracks. Good sound quality.
    http://www.hyperion-records.co.uk/index.html

See my paintings and sculptures at Saatchiart.com. In the search box, choose Artist and enter Charles Zigmund.

Thanks for this Charles. I shall look into it with interest.

------------------
    'Truth and beauty joined'
    'Truth and beauty joined'

Comment

Originally posted by Chaszz:
      In addition to Naxos.com, here is another label with a good number of works for free listening. Browse by composer and you'll see which albums have listenable tracks. Good sound quality.
      http://www.hyperion-records.co.uk/index.html

yeh, hyperion is a good lable. i heard about it from a maths teacher in school, amazingly! i have bought a few of the cds, chopin scherzi by demidenko and Bach's goldberg variations, by a woman whose name just slipped my mind! anyway, they are great and they are cheap. good stuff.

Shane

Comment

Originally posted by Shane:

Bach's goldberg variations, by a woman whose name just slipped my mind!

Shane[/B]
        Angela Hewitt?
        "Finis coronat opus "

Comment

Originally posted by spaceray:
          Angela Hewitt?
          I heard her play at a concert a couple of years ago, and have the Hyperion recording of her playing the French Suites. She's a grest pianist.

Comment

Originally posted by spaceray:
            Angela Hewitt?
            That's it! Cant believe i forgot her name for a second! her Bach works are fantastic and also her other works such as Brahms and Beethoven. Shes a fantastic pianist. wish i could be like that!

Shane

Comment

Working...
            X