X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Music Project (on Beethoven)

Hey all
    Im new
    for Year 9 Music you have to do a project on an Influential Composer. ive chosen to do beethoven because he is a truly amazing composer. wasnt he blind or something?? lol
    PART A:
    is a written report. i have to include information about their life compositional style and their influence on the development of western music. use examples of their music.
    PART B:
    Class presentation-time range 5-10 minutes. make it intersesting and include musical examples.
    PART C:
    choose a specific peice of music written by the composer you have studied (in my case Beethoven)and write a one page musical analyis on it.

any suggestions??
    if anybody could help me with this id be SO grateful.
    thanx!

------------------
    Luv
    Alanza
    xxoo
    Luv
    Alanza
    xxoo

can someone PLEASE REPLY!!
    Luv
    Alanza
    xxoo

Comment

Deaf...

Anyway, you will have to get some books from the library and do some reading. There's no way around that. We have several threads about good Beethoven books - use the search feature to find them.

As for the specific piece, pick something you really like that is not too large or small in scope for the paper.

Your post is far to vague for anyone to be too helpful. Asking specific questions as they come up would be better.

Comment

Search around on the pages of this site, you'll find plenty of useful information - I've had many thanks from students getting A's in their Beethoven projects!

------------------
        'Man know thyself'
        'Man know thyself'

Comment

thanx!
          Luv
          Alanza
          xxoo

Comment

Also doing a project on Beethovan your musical analysis would be most appriaciated

Comment

Working...
            X