A Classical Music Discussion Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Classical Music Discussion Forum

Hi guys. Haven spoken with your board's moderators who have given the ok, I wish to invite you folks over to a Classical Music Discussion Forum I'm working hard to promote. Here's the link: http://www.good-music-guide.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl
    I and others formerly posted on another classical forum which will go nameless. We opted to leave when some of the discussions turned hostile towards some members. We decided we had enough and opted out. We found another forum and we've decided to call it home. We just want a place where discussion can be conducted with civility, like this forum. You guys are that model of civility we want to strive for and that is why I extend an invite to all to stop on over and check things out. We don't have alot of activity at present. In exchange I will make mention of this site for those who wish to discuss topics relating to Beethoven. That would only be fair. Hope to see some of you folks there soon. Thanks again to the board's moderators for allowing me to take this opportunity to promote our forum on your board.
    Tom

Even though this is a Beethoven-specific board, you can talk about any topic related to classical music here, you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris:
      Even though this is a Beethoven-specific board, you can talk about any topic related to classical music here, you know.
      Of course Chris, and we old 'Die Hards' here love it!

> Auf Ihr Wohl!

[This message has been edited by Amalie (edited January 12, 2004).]
      ~ Courage, so it be righteous, will gain all things ~

Comment

Working...
      X