A new Beethoven Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new Beethoven Website

On dezember 17th, a new Beethoven website will start! "Die deutschsprachige Beethoven Referenz Site" As the name remains, it is a collaboration with Peter's site here.
    There was the idea, to create a forum in german language. The result, as you have surely noticed, is already to see on the main forum page.

I like to thank at this place Peter and Chris for their great support and kind help that made it possible this way!

To use Peter's words: "All in the service of the great Beethoven!"

http://www.beethoven.li

cheers!!!

[This message has been edited by Pastorali (edited December 14, 2003).]

Looking forward to checking out your new Beethoven site on Wed., Pastorali. All the best of luck with it.

Comment

Thankyou Pastorali,
      The new website sounds wonderful, can't wait until it gets underway.
      I am waiting for a new computer to arrive, so can only access this site from work at present, so shall have to log in anew once again.. Woops here comes Matron!

Regards
      Amalie

Comment

Originally posted by Rose:
        Thankyou Pastorali,
        The new website sounds wonderful, can't wait until it gets underway.
        I am waiting for a new computer to arrive, so can only access this site from work at present, so shall have to log in anew once again.. Woops here comes Matron!

Regards
        Amalie

Talk about a Rose by any other name - I've lost count of your identities Amalie but this must be the 4th at least and its very confusing not to say against house rules!!! In your case dear A an exception will of course be made but you should let us know in advance!

P.S. I haven't told Matron!

------------------
        'Man know thyself'
        'Man know thyself'

Comment

Dear Peter,
          Thankyou for your message, my apologies for the confusion of names and have had to choose another log in name to post this message, as the site won't recongise any of my previous names or states that someone else has registered wtih that user name. I hope to avoid this problem in the future.
          Unfortunately I have been very unlucky and suffered a major technological blip in that my hard drive suddenly packed up, therefore losing everything that I had saved, everything wiped out. I accessed the site from work with new name as I have been unable to register with my previous log in name. If you would please help me Peter, I would prefer to keep my log in name as Amalie against my e-mail address. It looks as though I have to re-register.
          My log in name at work (Rose) will be different from my log in name at home.
          Name changes are not intentional and only occur when I get in a pickle. You are right, I should have informed you of my problem. However, my computer has now been returned this evening with a new hard drive and look forward to setting up again.

Kind Regards
          Amalie

PS. Thanks for not telling Matron! .

[This message has been edited by Isadora (edited December 15, 2003).]

Comment

Originally posted by Pastorali:
            On dezember 17th, a new Beethoven website will start! "Die deutschsprachige Beethoven Referenz Site" As the name remains, it is a collaboration with Peter's site here.
            There was the idea, to create a forum in german language. The result, as you have surely noticed, is already to see on the main forum page.

I like to thank at this place Peter and Chris for their great support and kind help that made it possible this way!

To use Peter's words: "All in the service of the great Beethoven!"

http://www.beethoven.li

cheers!!!

Pastorali,

I wish you all the best with your new website. But I am disturbed to see the banner announcing that the site is open plastered over Beethoven's face and eyes. It makes him look blindfolded as well as deaf.

Chaszz

See my paintings and sculptures at Saatchiart.com. In the search box, choose Artist and enter Charles Zigmund.

Comment

Originally posted by Isadora:
              Dear Peter,
              Thankyou for your message, my apologies for the confusion of names and have had to choose another log in name to post this message, as the site won't recongise any of my previous names or states that someone else has registered wtih that user name. I hope to avoid this problem in the future.
              Unfortunately I have been very unlucky and suffered a major technological blip in that my hard drive suddenly packed up, therefore losing everything that I had saved, everything wiped out. I accessed the site from work with new name as I have been unable to register with my previous log in name. If you would please help me Peter, I would prefer to keep my log in name as Amalie against my e-mail address. It looks as though I have to re-register.
              My log in name at work (Rose) will be different from my log in name at home.
              Name changes are not intentional and only occur when I get in a pickle. You are right, I should have informed you of my problem. However, my computer has now been returned this evening with a new hard drive and look forward to setting up again.

Kind Regards
              Amalie

PS. Thanks for not telling Matron! .
              You're not supposed to register every time you come here. You just do it once, and then you can type that name and the password you chose in when you want to post.

[This message has been edited by Chris (edited December 15, 2003).]

Comment

Originally posted by Chaszz:
                Pastorali,

I wish you all the best with your new website. But I am disturbed to see the banner announcing that the site is open plastered over Beethoven's face and eyes. It makes him look blindfolded as well as deaf.

Chaszz

Chaszz
                Please don't be disturbed! See it as something like a veil, that protects him for the first view days.

I tear it away in about eight hours!

Comment

Dear Beethovians

The Site is open!!

It's not everything done, I have liked to do, but almost. I will keep it in progress.
                  I hope you'll enjoy a surf thru, though content is given only in german language.
                  http://www.beethoven.li/

Comment

Pastorali, I just checked out your new Beethoven site. Super and very well done!

I did find an error in your Bildergalerie. Under "Skulpts" the photo of Beethoven's grave, you have this listed as being at our Zentralfriedhof. This is actually the grave site of Beethoven's orginal resting place in the Währinger Friedhof. This grave site along with Schubert's original grave are now part of Schubert Park located behind what is left of the orginal Währinger Friedhof.

Congratulations on your site and I hope you have great success with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastorali:
                      Dear Beethovians

The Site is open!!

Yes it is very attractive and well-designed - Ausgezeichnet!

------------------
                      'Man know thyself'
                      'Man know thyself'

Comment

Very nice Pastorali even for me and my limited use of the German language. (Love the pictures) and you have some great links too!

------------------
                        'Truth and beauty joined'
                        'Truth and beauty joined'

Comment

Thanks to ALL posters above...

...for Infos and good wishes, I'm very pleased, thanks.

Comment

thank ..... it's a very need for me .....
                            thank u very much...

Comment

Originally posted by jfox:
                              thank ..... it's a very need for me .....
                              thank u very much...
                              jfox
                              The pleasure is on my side, be welcome!

Comment

Working...
                              X