Immortaly Beloved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Immortaly Beloved

there is this one piece in the movie that is so beautiful i must know what it is but there is no way i can find out, if you feel you can help please do "its by Beethoven"

Are you talking about the movie "Immortal Beloved"? If that's what you mean, I've seen it and I can help you. What scene is the piece in? By the way, that movie is pretty much wrong on a lot of things about Beethoven.

Comment

i've forgotten her name, but there is a girl that runs up to the screen while someone is playing one of his pieces she is taken away by the soft melodie the a later meets up with the real beethoven but doesn't know it untill later, the piano in the background is what i need to know

Comment

I think I know what you're talking about. It's when she goes to the room and meets Beethoven? The guy she thought was Beethoven was playing the Pathetique sonata, the second movement. It was such a long time since I saw the movie but I'm almost certain this is the piece you're talking about. I love it, the second movement is awesome.

Comment

thanks... i could hug you but it would be...realy silly... thanks again

Comment

Working...
          X