Beethoven documentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beethoven documentary

Good to see how he is loved especially in Japan!

'Man know thyself'

In the documentary it says in Japan 20 percent of the people listen to classical music. In Europe it is only 5 per cent!

Comment

Originally posted by Enrique View Post
      In the documentary it says in Japan 20 percent of the people listen to classical music. In Europe it is only 5 per cent!
      Yes I'm not sure how accurate the figures are, but you only have to look at International piano competitions to see some truth in it with regard to the Asian presence. It's the youth demographic that I'd be interested in because there lies the future.
      'Man know thyself'

Comment

Originally posted by Peter View Post

Yes I'm not sure how accurate the figures are, but you only have to look at International piano competitions to see some truth in it with regard to the Asian presence. It's the youth demographic that I'd be interested in because there lies the future.
        I wouldn’t be surprised if the figures are a vast underestimate and it’s more like 30% listening to classical music.

Comment

Originally posted by Caters View Post

I wouldn’t be surprised if the figures are a vast underestimate and it’s more like 30% listening to classical music.
          Whatever the figures, I suspect more Asian youth are listening to classical than European.
          'Man know thyself'

Comment

An older documentary with poor picture quality unfortunately, but interesting and it features the actor Anthony Quayle.

'Man know thyself'

Comment

Originally posted by Peter View Post
              An older documentary with poor picture quality unfortunately, but interesting and it features the actor Anthony Quayle.

Thanks for sharing.
              Zevy

Comment

Working...
              X