Happy Birthday Ludwig!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday Ludwig!

It's that day again! Ludwig is 251 and my granddaughter, Anna, is 12.
    (I had another grandson last year who missed the date by two days!)

Gosh Michael, that came round quick, I think our minds have been distracted with current news overload.

Best wishes to Anna and your new grandson.

Ludwig is still going strong too at the grand old age of 251!

‘Roses do not bloom hurriedly; for beauty, like any masterpiece, takes time to blossom.’

Comment

Happy Birthday Beethoven and Anna!

Comment

Yes, a very happy birthday indeed to Ludwig and Anna!

Comment

What's incredible is that it doesn't seem like yesterday when you told us the news about Anna and now 12 years have flown by!
          'Man know thyself'

Comment

Originally posted by Peter View Post
            What's incredible is that it doesn't seem like yesterday when you told us the news about Anna and now 12 years have flown by!
            You can say that again! (Or you can post that again. )

Thanks to all for the best wishes.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              It's that day again! Ludwig is 251 and my granddaughter, Anna, is 12.
              (I had another grandson last year who missed the date by two days!)
              It's interesting how sometimes fate plays with numbers in our lives! Congratulations! Good luck and health to your daughter and grandson!
              The program of training me as a musician: https://musescore.com/courses/piano

Comment

OMG! Please forgive me Ludwig from forgetting your birthday.

My cat Gizmo has been sick with a bad bladder infection for the past 3 weeks and he has had my full attention. Now when I look at my oil portrait of Beethoven on my wall I can hear him saying, "So this is the first time since you first discovered and fell in love with my music back in the 3rd grade that you have forgotten my birthday..." Forgive me Ludwig but this last Dec.16 was keeping me fixed on Gizmo's health and getting him better. I promise that on 16 Dec. 2022 I will not forget your birthday.
                "God knows why it is that my pianoforte music always makes the worst impression on me, especially when it is played badly." -Beethoven 1804.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                  OMG! Please forgive me Ludwig from forgetting your birthday.

My cat Gizmo has been sick with a bad bladder infection for the past 3 weeks and he has had my full attention. Now when I look at my oil portrait of Beethoven on my wall I can hear him saying, "So this is the first time since you first discovered and fell in love with my music back in the 3rd grade that you have forgotten my birthday..." Forgive me Ludwig but this last Dec.16 was keeping me fixed on Gizmo's health and getting him better. I promise that on 16 Dec. 2022 I will not forget your birthday.
                  I'm sure Ludwig would forgive you under those circumstances. How is Gizmo? All of my cats that I've had have had some urinary issues at one time or other, so I know that can be quite serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Henrik Stromberg View Post

It's interesting how sometimes fate plays with numbers in our lives! Congratulations! Good luck and health to your daughter and grandson!
                    I only noticed your post today! Thanks for your kind wishes!!

Comment

Working...
                    X