the50.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the50.com

Please check out this website. I was wondering if any of you have seen this CD series? They are extraordinarily good value in "Our Price" shops(now I note called "Sanity" at least in London and Surrey where I live and work ) Double CD's for £2.99 and possibly the greatest of recordings (Toscanini, Furtwangler, Backhaus, Karajan, Walter and many, many more) The Toscanini 1951 Verdi Requiem and the Karajan Die Zauberflote are true gems. I could hardly believe it when I saw these on the CD racks. I managed to get them all apart from Casals Bach Suites, but this is easily found on Naxos Historical for a very reasonable price. I gather that a second series of CD releases is planned. Not to be missed!!
    Love from London

The web link doesn't work! - I visited my local Our Price and found their huge classical selection of about 10 Naxos cds!

------------------
    'Man know thyself'
    'Man know thyself'

Comment

The following link works:
      http://www.the50.com/

Alfred
      Cocchini

Comment

I have not seen this CD set here in the states. Sounds like a good price though!

------------------
        'Truth and beauty joined'

Comment

Originally posted by Peter:
          The web link doesn't work! - I visited my local Our Price and found their huge classical selection of about 10 Naxos cds!

Did you find what you were looking for?

------------------

Comment

Thanks Cocchini It should work from there
            Love from London

Comment

Originally posted by Joy:
              Did you find what you were looking for?

I was looking for double cds at £2.99 and no I didn't find any! I'll check out that site later.

------------------
              'Man know thyself'
              'Man know thyself'

Comment

Working...
              X