Suggestions for easy piano pieces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestions for easy piano pieces

Hi..I've been learning the piano for one year..and I hope you provide me with easy (complete) pieces to play.. here are some pieces I've done or i'm practicing on...
    Minute no.4 by Bach
    Fur elise (First part only)
    sonatina in G By Beethoven (I'm working on)
    Moonlight sonata first movement (I've learned 4 pages out of 5)

Other pieces I've done are arrangements for easy piano of famous music works such as spring from the four seasons , Canon in D by Pachabel,..etc
    I'm waiting for your suggeastions..thanks

Originally posted by Ahmad:
    Hi..I've been learning the piano for one year..and I hope you provide me with easy (complete) pieces to play.. here are some pieces I've done or i'm practicing on...
    Minute no.4 by Bach
    Fur elise (First part only)
    sonatina in G By Beethoven (I'm working on)
    Moonlight sonata first movement (I've learned 4 pages out of 5)

Other pieces I've done are arrangements for easy piano of famous music works such as spring from the four seasons , Canon in D by Pachabel,..etc
    I'm waiting for your suggeastions..thanks
    Ahmad,

For easy and intermediate Beethoven sheet music, you may find the following page of interest >>>>
    http://www.musicroom.com/artauth.html?

At the top of the page there is a - search for artist window, type in Beethoven.
    Go to page (6) on this site

[This message has been edited by Amalie (edited September 04, 2003).]
    ~ Courage, so it be righteous, will gain all things ~

Comment

Ahmad, I have the book "Beethoven; 16 of his easiest piano selections", and have enjoyed playing this music. It includes Bagatelle in A minor (Opus 119/#9); Ecossaise in E flat (WoO 86) and Ecossaise in G (WoO 23); some German dances, menuets, and sonatinas. Very enjoyable pieces to play. Hope this helps!

------------------
      'Truth and beauty joined'
      'Truth and beauty joined'

Comment

Not beethoven but try bachs prelude the first one. I used to be able to play that, and if i can play that anyone can play it on the piano.
        I watched inmortal beloved the other night and i learnt this. A time traveling beethoven was framed and set up for killing JFK.

Comment

I can recomend Henle Urtext edition of Easy Piano Pieces. Volumes one and two have compositions by Beethoven, Clementi ,Hassler ,Haydn,Mozart,Schubert, Schumann ,Kirchner, Turk ,Mendelssohn and Tchaikovsky.
          I also love a book of Easy Pieces by Marko Tajcevic"Songs of Mur-Island" also a Henle Urtext edition. These short lovely hauntingly beautiful pieces are easy to play but have a rich delicious sound.
          Henle also has Beethoven's Complete Dances for Piano.I don't know just how easy these might be to play. Perhaps Peter would know ?
          "Finis coronat opus "

Comment

Working...
          X