Next Trip to Vienna???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next Trip to Vienna???

Was slightly envious whilst reading Peter's account.

If there is a next trip planned, I hope it is in the Spring when it is cool!

I just missed the last one. It sounded really good. I would like one day to see the city.

[This message has been edited by dawncejames (edited August 19, 2003).]

Originally posted by dawncejames:
    Was slightly envious whilst reading Peter's account.

If there is a next trip planned, I hope it is in the Spring when it is cool!

I just missed the last one. It sounded really good. I would like one day to see the city.

[This message has been edited by dawncejames (edited August 19, 2003).]
    If there are any others who will be making a trip here to Vienna in the future, I will be more than happy to show you around to all of the Beethoven-must-see places or to any part of my Vienna that you may want to see. I do enjoy showing visitors around my Vienna.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrea:
      If there are any others who will be making a trip here to Vienna in the future, I will be more than happy to show you around to all of the Beethoven-must-see places or to any part of my Vienna that you may want to see. I do enjoy showing visitors around my Vienna.
      Next year I think I will make a visit (no more leave left for this year!), it's been a few years now since my last pilgrimage.

------------------
      "If I were but of noble birth..." - Rod Corkin
      http://classicalmusicmayhem.freeforums.org

Comment

Rod, if I were of noble birth, or even average income, I would come with you! Maybe even go to Wagner at the Staatsoper! (Naaah--Bayreuth isn't very far away. Just teasing.) Unfortunately my bank balance won't stand the depletion at this life stage.

Comment

I know the feeling all too well!

Dawn

Originally posted by John Rasmussen:
          Rod, if I were of noble birth, or even average income, I would come with you! Maybe even go to Wagner at the Staatsoper! (Naaah--Bayreuth isn't very far away. Just teasing.) Unfortunately my bank balance won't stand the depletion at this life stage.

Comment

Originally posted by John Rasmussen:
            My daughter's new shoes and clothes will be sacrificed for a noble cause!

------------------
            "If I were but of noble birth..." - Rod Corkin
            http://classicalmusicmayhem.freeforums.org

Comment

Working...
            X